Trends are fun and all but dang they can be hard to work in to your everyday wardrobe. This post is all about incorporating the latest trends as we step into Fall.
So what’s trendy this season? I feel like there’s a little bit of everything this Fall, a lot stemming from the 90’s and I LOVE it.
My top 5 trends this year that are worth trying:
- Snake Skin- or honestly any and all animal print am I right?! I’m def not the person to wear a ton of patterns BUT when I saw these snakeskin boots I had to have them. I love how these boots are such a subtle way to add a trendy piece to your closet.
- Blazers- they’re everywhere this Fall!! Whether it’s neon, printed or plaid, if you scroll through Instagram you’ll be most definitely see one in your feed. Once I saw this blazer in the store I knew I wanted to add it to my closet. Again this blazer is so versatile, it can be worn with a simple white tee to a fun graphic tee. For some edge.
- Graphic Tee- speaking of graphic tees….I love trend!! Such a fun way to add a little personality to a simple look. This brand makes some of my favorites.
- White Booties- y’all, if you haven’t jumped in the white bootie trend what are you waiting for!! I love how they’re perfect for almost every season. Adds such a crisp finish to any outfit. I love this pair as well as the western vibes of these ones.
- Faded Black Denim- I’m happy that classic, worn in jeans are here to stay! I’m team high rise personally. I am loving this denim. It has the perfect fade and the quality is so good!