Popped into Old Navy yesterday to grab a couple things for the kiddos and found a handful of things worth sharing with y’all! I’ve mentioned it before on here and I’ll say it again, I am not a huge old navy fan for adults. BUT I think I found some gems this time.
- Cardigan– I loved this as a top! Just leave it buttoned and tuck it in. I would style it just like this with basic jeans and shoes. Perfect transition piece into cooler temps. I’m wearing a small and I think the xsmall would have fit a little better.
- Camel Sweater– loving all the neutrals lately!! This is a small and I kinda like the oversized fit here. I would pair this with my Spanx faux leather leggings and sneakers. It’s lightweight and zero percent itchy!
- Like A Boss Tee– this is an xsmall and I love the fit. A soft tee that would be perfect paired with a blazer or denim jacket over it. The length was just enough to tie a cute knot to make it slightly more fitted.
- Sports Bra– I grabbed this because I loved the mesh detail on the back HOWEVER this is definitely a “you get what you pay for” item. I grabbed my usual, a small, and as I was taking it off the hanger to try on I noticed the front seam was split. Not sure if this is a manufacturer issue or if maybe someone tried it on before me with a larger bust but this is obviously a no go for me.
- Active wear Leggings– these are definitely sweat wicking material and would be great for a high impact workout. I’m wearing the small but would want the xsmall. I love the pocket details but if I could only choose one pair of leggings I would stick with the Joy Lab pair from my target try on last week.
That’s it, quick and easy. Full disclosure, I left empty handed. The reasoning why….I already spent my blogs monthly budget for September. If I hadn’t I would have definitely grabbed the graphic tee, and at least one of those sweaters!