Who here is a Sephora girl?! I am!!! And this sale is one of the best times to restock or add in some staples.
I’ll just dive right in and start with my favorite hair tools.
- Blow dryer– I have the older version of this dryer going strong for 3 years now. It was my first T3 micro purchase and I’ve been hooked since!
- Flat iron– not only can you use this to straighten your hair but it’s rounded edges make it perfect to creat beachy waves.
- Curling base– I love that I can click in any wand I want depending on what style I’m wanting or the length of my hair! This tapered wand is perfect for effortless style and this 1” barrel clip makes curling quick and easy. My curls last for days with very minimal touch ups.
I’m also LOVING the Olapex treatment to help revive my color treated hair!
Since turning 30 I’ve been on the hunt for the best skincare and these products and tools are not gonna disappoint.
- NuFace– I’m not as diligent as I’d like to be with using this but I can tell a difference every morning I use I take the 10 minutes to do it. One of my favorite attachments is the wrinkle reducer which I use every other evening!
- Vitamin C serum– I love this one because it helps brighten my skin and apply it every morning.
- Eye cream– I use this morning and night. It’s under $20 and feels so luxurious.
- Face oil– say goodbye to dry skin because this face oil is amazing at hydrating and nourishing your skin.
- GloPRO– this baby gets used 5-7 nights a week. Helps boost collagen and reduces the appearance of fine lines. Love this tool because it also allows my serums to really penetrate and do their thang!!
- Retinol Serum– this serum is relatively new to me, about a month, but I think it’s my favorite product so far! It’s completely evened out and brightened my skin giving me a more youthful appearance. It’s also given me the confidence to go out more sans makeup.
- Sleep mask– anything with a collagen boost is right up my ally, plus this one is intensely hydrating which my skin tends to need living in the DFW area.
- Lip Mask– not pictured is my absolute favorite lip mask. It’s sitting on my night table and I apply it daily.
- Lash serum– this product has brought my lashes back to life after pregnancies and nursing!
- Jade roller– when I’m done with my routines I love to use my roller to help press my serums I’m but also for a mini facial massage!
- Tanning drops and tanning water from isle of paradise are new to me but I’ve fallen in love with the subtle glow and how easy it is to apply!! Def a must have if you avoid the sun at all costs!
Now to my favorite beauty products. I love a makeup routine that is quick and easy but looks like I’ve put in more than 10 minutes of effort.
- Beauty blender– use this daily for a flawless application
- CC cream– I use shade medium and I love how it gives me a light to medium coverage and also sun protection. Def a must for me!
- Under eye corrector– this product immediately gives this tired mom a glow and erases dark circles!
- Concealer– my new favorite concealer. It’s light weight and stays put. I have shade #3
- Setting powder– love how this helps eliminate creases under my eyes and sets my makeup for the day. I apply it on thick and do my eye shadow before dusting away
- Eye shadow pallet– my favorite pallet because it can create so many looks depending on the day
- Eyebrow gel– my new favorite gel! Keeps my brows in place and helps fill them in quickly and efficiently
- Blush bronzer duo– love these colors. NARS makes the best blush!! Orgasm pallet
- Stellar mascara– this one has been my go to lately! Make sure you use a primer to avoid any dusting under your eyes as the day goes on. This IT mascara is also amazing as well as the Lancôme mascara.
- Lipstick– hands down the best lipstick you’ll find. The formula is amazing, so creamy and stays put for hours!
Phew! Everything listed are products that I use and love!! Happy shopping y’all!