Anyone else still in the process of building their Spring wardrobe? Last Friday I headed into Urban Outfitters and then hit up Nordstrom to find some fun and some classic pieces.
First store I walked into was Urban Outfitters (UO) and as I walked in I quickly realized the stock was limited so I sadly wasn’t able to try on as many pieces as I wanted.
- Ruffle Tank– I loved the color of this tank as well as the loose fit. This is a size small and I think the xsmall would have still been loose but maybe a better fit on the straps. Such a great piece to wear this Spring and perfect to layer a light weight jacket over.
- Floral Mom Shorts– these came home with me and if I’m not mistaken, I believe there’s a matching denim jacket online! These are so fun and cute but more importantly have the perfect fit! These are a 27 and fit just loose enough around the waist and have the perfect!!
- Green Slip Dress– YAS!! The quality for the price is impressive y’all! How perfect to throw on over your swimsuit to grab lunch. I’m wearing a small and liked the fit but also think an xsmall would have worked.
- Baby Doll Dress– now that I’m looking at the stock photo I’m realizing I had it on wrong….whoops. The floral pattern is what drew me in. Def fits TTS
- Bralette– wearing this under all the pieces in this pic. Love the fact that it’s seamless!)
After not finding many pieces that fit me physically as well as personality I decided to go to my happy place….Nordstrom. I grabbed a few casual pieces pretty quickly before heading into the dressing room. If I had an endless budget I would have left with a LOT more. Nordy’s is killing it this Spring!
- Color Block Tank– I think I’m gonna have to order this! This is a size small but definitely would go a size down. Perfect to throw on and go!
- Shorts– these Rag & Bone shorts are so soft to touch. In this picture I’m wearing a 27 but swapped them out for a 26 which had a MUCH better fit. Sadly, these aren’t a high rise so I decided to pass.
- Newspaper Dress– another item I think I’m gonna have to order. The fit was just so good and the I love the idea of this paired with a denim jacket and sneakers for running around town or straps nude/black heels for a date night. This also comes in a hot pink color that looks fantastic. I’m wearing a 6 and this brand can be tricky sizing wise for me. I feel like sizing up 1 in this is necessary.
- Stripe Tee– this shirt is boxy and cropped, add in the stripes and it’s the trifecta, lol. Love this simple top to add color to any look.
- Distressed Shorts– these came home with me! Pricey but worth it based off the fit alone. I’m actually wearing a 0 and suggest sizing down in these for sure. Love these so much!
- Linen Top– another piece that I couldn’t leave without. Love the color and the fit. I’m wearing a small and would say it’s true to size.
- Bodysuit Tee– another item I can’t stop thinking about. The color is so pretty and the material is dreamy soft. I’m wearing a small and love the fit.
(These are the same Rag & Bone shorts but in a 26)
So many great casual pieces out right now!! I live in this kind of stuff!