Oh my word y’all!! I asked recently what you want to see more on the blog and on my Instagram and the majority have said try-ons. I had the best time at Nordstrom finding some great picks to show you, a matter of fact it was hard to narrow it down so I didn’t overwhelm you or myself! Seriously, they’re killing it!
This first outfit might just be my favorite. Now imagine it paired with black tights and some super fly black booties and you’re set for any occasion this Fall/Winter.
- Black Turtleneck Bodysuit– such an amazing basic! Pair it with jeans and sneakers or a skirt and heels. It runs true to size as I’m wearing a small. Def a must have in my closet simply because it can be worn with everything.
- Leopard Skirt– shut the front door y’all! This skirt flows beautifully. I honestly am so impressed and wish it came in all the colors. I’m wearing a 2 and the fit is perfect.
- Velvet Blazer– need I say more?! And it’s black so it will literally go with everything in your closet. Such a fun and simple way to spruce up any outfit. I’m in a small and loved the fit. Just oversized enough without swallowing me whole.
- Faux Fur Jacket– fun! I didn’t initially pick it out but could hear it screaming out to me from the dressing room, lol. A fun and trendy way to stay warm this Fall.
Okay, I want these jeans so badly and I have a feeling they’ll be making their way home to me soon! I paired them with a few tops so you could see how versatile they truly are!
- Demi Boot Jean– YAS!! Want, need, why did I leave without them?! I usually size down to a 25 in this brand but i learned quickly that I would have to go to a 27 for a true comfortable fit. (Because I’m trying to prove a point to my husband that I don’t always buy clothes when I do a try-on, lol)
- Faux Wrap Top– love a floral print in the Fall and this one does not disappoint. This is a small and fits perfectly.
- Floral Tank– yes please! This cami is so good. I love the square neck and the sweet print. Would be so good paired with a denim jacket and a black denim skirt. Or simply with a pair of jeans! I also love a piece that can be worn in Fall and Spring!
- Sweater Dress– this was sadly a miss for me. Being a shorty this sweater just swallowed me whole and gave me no shape. I am wearing a small and maybe an xsmall would give a better fit but this just wasn’t for me. I do think if you’re 5’5″ or taller it would be adorable paired with over the knee boots.
So there you have it. Just a few things that caught my eye and so much of it was just so good! Can’t wait to get back and show you some more.