Perfect timing or the worst timing getting my Trunk Club at the end of my No Shop August?? I mean at this point anything I keep wouldn’t get charged till early September so would it really be cheating? I’m thinking no, lol. This box was filled with lots of fun options to transition into Fall and I can’t wait to share.
First out contains 4 pieces from my trunk.
- Miller Flip Flops– I actually own this same shoe so I’m passing on buying but if you’re in the market for a dressed up and comfortable sandal these are it. I wear them with dresses, shorts, jeans, you name it.
- BB Dakota jacket– The color of this jacket is such a pretty dusty pink, making it the perfect transition piece to cooler weather. I was sent an xs and the fit was very tight around my shoulders. I def would suggest sizing up.
- Madewell tee– currently on sale and fits true to size. It’s got a cropped fit making it the perfect tee to throw on and tuck in the front.
- Utility Pants– these are such a great shade of green and have an amazing amount of stretch. I was sent a 26 and I would size down to a 25 in these.
Second look I at first wasn’t digging but the longer I had it on the better it looked, maybe I’m crazy?!
- Wrap top– this top is such a fun date night top. The red is gorgeous and the sleeves are so fun. This is an xs and def would fit a bustier women over a flat. And such an affordable top to dress up a pair of jeans.
- Straight Leg Jeans– y’all! I did not want to like these jeans and honestly, I’m still on the fence. They say they’re high rise but those are lies, these are def mid rise which I’m not crazy about because I feel like it hits the muffin top. I’m wearing the 25’s and I think they’ll stretch with wear which makes me hesitant to size up. Ugh, these are so good but pricy so I think I’m still on the hunt. I also would want to hem these to hit the ankle since I’m only 5’3.
Third look gives me al the Fall vibes.
- Hunter Plaid Shirt– um, if you’ve ever wanted to wear a cloud this is it. Dang this is soft!! It’s pricy but it’s a keeper. I was sent an xs and I do think it fits true to size I’m thinking I want to exchange it for a small for a slightly oversized fit.
- Black Tank– these are my favorite tanks ever! I actually own the black in the muscle tee version and love it. This is an xs and fits perfectly!
- Booties– these did not come in my trunk but they’re a great staple for Fall
Last outfit from the trunk.
- Chambray Top– this is so soft and the perfect chambray color! I was sent a 2 and would want a 4 for a roomier fit.
- Midi Skirt– SIZE UP! Was sent a 4 which fits like a 0 and the buttons were struggling! It’s so pretty though and perfect for family pictures or a baby shower.
Now to the accessories…
- Clutch– so affordable and makes for the perfect small bag. Can easily fit keys, phone, wallet and lipsticks. If you’re a mini hoarder there’s a little room to spare, lol.
- Earrings– these are def fun! I love a hoop and these are light so they won’t weigh down your ear!!
Well that wraps up my latest trunk. If you’re interested in learning more about what trunk club is feel free to check out my past posts or click here to be directed to their site.