I can’t believe it’s already time for a new trunk club try-on! I want to preface this with an apology for my wild hair but as you know I typically style my hair at night and today was a wash day for me. Ok, now that the disclaimers out there lets get into the nitty gritty, aka, the fun stuff.
This box I requested summer shoes, dresses and possibly some bags because I finally feel comfortable enough to leave the diaper bag at home for quick trips but still want a purse big enough to fit a diaper and some wipes for those “uh oh” moments.
- Stripe Ruffle Hem Midi Dress– If you’re in the market for the perfect summer dress to wear for a shower or an outside wedding then this beautiful dress is for you. It fits perfectly, however, if you’re above a C cup then I would size up because it was definitely snug to zip in the chest area. For reference I was sent a 2P.
- Sasseta Sandal– This sandal is gorgeous and well made. I got a 7, which is my regular size, and it fit a little too big so I would size down half a size. I also had an issue with the ankle straps but in all fairness a lot of strapes agitate my ankle after I broke it. These are definitely a great low heeled option.
- Ruffle Trim Tee– This tee just isn’t me and that’s ok. It’s great quality but definitely fits over sized. I received an XXsmall and it swallowed me whole.
- Smock Waist Midi Skirt– I’m really loving this yellow right now. The length is perfect and it has pockets so what’s not to love?! I think if paired with a fitted top this skirt would look spectacular. I have an XS on and it was perfect.
- Hinge Minidress– This dress wasn’t right for me. I mean problem #1, no pockets. Problem #2, um, I look way too frumpy in this style. This is a size XS but there was too much fabric in the torso area for me.
- Tank Shift Dress– PERFECTION! $55 and fits beautifully. I was given an XS and it fit just right.
- Eyelet Top– This top has such pretty detail. I’m not sure if it’s something I’d reach for on a regular basis but it really is adorable and fits TTS. I had to show this top with a pair of my own shorts to show you just how cute it really is because it did not look good with those black jeans.
- Black Skinny Jeans– I’m not in the market for black jeans and thank goodness I’m not because these were HORRIBLE! I was sent a 26P and they fit the waist but still were too long. Not just that but the material felt thick, stretchy and cheap! NOPE!
- Split Neck Top– Super cute but I’m just unsure how often I would reach for it. If I’m still thinking about this top next week I might have to order it but for now I’m passing for my closet. It fits beautifully as I’m wearing an XS.
- Yellow Print Top– Once again, so pretty but just not practical for me on a daily basis. Fits true to size.
- Drop Back Earrings-These were actually a lot prettier than I was expecting. They looked HUGE online so I was pleasantly surprised.
- Faux Leather Bag– This bag is the perfect size for me. I’m currently passing only because the Nordstrom anniversary sale is just around the corner and I think I may find a better deal.
If you’re interested in trying trunk club on your own click here to learn more. It’s a really amazing service and definitely worth a try.