Spring, warm days spent outside with good friends ahead ya’ll!!! My Favorite time of year is approaching quickly. I’m all about easy and these dresses I’ve picked are just that. Some dressed up more than others but all adorable and nursing friendly.
- Wrap Dress– How perfect is this dress for a shower or wedding? The wrap makes it easy to nurse in without sacrificing style, especially paired with a wedge like these wedges.
- Stripe Ruffle Wrap– I mean the details on this dress are subtle and gorgeous. How perfect would this be for family pictures or a low key BBQ with friends?! I love the ruffles with the off the shoulder touch in this wrap.
- Tie Front Midi Dress– Simply untie the front and boom, nursing friendly! I love the simplicity of this dress. Pair it with a denim jacket and flats to dress down.
- Smocked off the shoulder dress– The price point on this dress is unreal! I love the casual vibes this dress throws out and the length makes it perfect to chase around littles if need be.
- Bow Back Dress– OK, so the bow in the back sold me on this dress. I love everything Madewell, but that simple touch sold me. Plus it’s pink, who could resist pink?! All the feels!
- Smocked Midi Dress– I NEED this dress in my life. Length- check, nursing friendly- check, adorable- check!! Simply pull down to nurse and the straps are wide enough that a regular bra will work with it.
- Maroon Striped Dress– The colors in the dress are perfect for Spring and Fall which means twice as long to wear! Buttons in the front add the perfect detailing and I love that this would look amazing with fun flats/sandals but also amazing with a pair of booties in cooler months.
- Textured Strip Dress– Classic and never out of style. Enough said really. I love that this can be dressed up or down depending on your accessories.
- Free People Day Glow Dress– This dress does have a low V in the front but I think it’s perfect to pair a nursing friendly cami under.