So clearly I’ve been under a rock or something but I am SO impressed with Abercrombie! I mean, I used to shop there all the time in high school but I kinda forgot all about them until I finally caved and placed an order. This weeks, weekly wants, are all items I recently ordered from them and can’t wait to share. I had added a couple abercrombie pieces to my weekly wants a couple weeks ago and immediately placed an order for those three pieces. When they arrived I was so impressed I immediately placed another order for more and it was hard to narrow it down. The price point is right and the quality is AMAZING! The pieces I’ve included are so good and the perfect comfy casual style.
- Embroidered Crew– Now on clearance for a super low price. This crew is slightly cropped and looks so cute with a pair of high-waisted denim. It’s going to be a staple this Spring for sure and perfect for cool summer nights. I ordered my normal size small and it fits perfectly. Love, love, LOVE!
- Embroidered Tee– Clearly I’m into embroidery this year. This tee has the perfect fit. Not tight but not too loose either in my regular size small. Could easily be worn tucked or untucked, knotted or front tucked. The details are just the sweetest and it’s the perfect shade of blue.
- High-Rise Girlfriend Jeans– I am obsessed with these jeans! I decided to order up and get a 27 (short) and I’m so happy I did. They’re oversized and give that relaxed girlfriend fit. If you want a form fitting look order your regular size. The color of these are AH-mazing! I actually had a darker version in my last order and loved them so much I ordered these. WOW!!!
- High-Rise Girlfriend Shorts– I loved the jeans so much I knew I had to have the shorts. I needed a darker wash short for spring/summer and these are just what I’m looking for. I ordered the 27’s and they fit nicely. I think if I ordered my regular 26 I would have been unhappy with them. I like my shorts a bit looser in general and would even be happy with a 28 so if you’re on the fence order up a size. I for sure am getting a lighter wash as well.
- High-Waist Sweatpants– high-waist or nothing!! These high-waisted sweats are life. I’ve worn them every night since receiving them and they can easily be worn out of the house with a cute top and sneaks. I ordered my regular small and kinda wish I had sized down to the xsmall because they do run big. They’re also sweats not joggers, so no cinched ankles but I really like the straight leg fit. I am short (5’2.5″) so I could probably get these hemmed and be even happier but they’re fine as is as well.
- Cut-off Waffle Tee– I had this top in my first order in pink and just like the jeans knew I had to have more. I’m actually still waiting for this white color to arrive but the quality and cut is perfect paired with any outfit. I’m going to live in these!!!
- Pleated Cami– This is the sweetest tee! I had this on a past weekly wants but wanted to share it again. Plus, it’s on clearance, yes please! I ordered my regular small and it fits a bit oversized. If you’re smaller chested I would suggest sizing down.
- Slub Yarn Cardigan– Perfect slouchy fit! This is going to be another piece I consistently reach for this Spring. I wanted to order this in pink as well but sadly they sold out in my size. I ordered a small and think it fits perfectly.
If you’re curious to see these pieces in motion, head on over to my instagram and check out my try-on stories. I’d love to hear what some of your Spring/Summer staples are!