Sharing my favorite beauty products that help achieve a well rested, sun kissed glow. Lets face it, it’s the dead of winter and I have three kids, I’m pale and am sporting around some dark circles thanks to some nightly feedings.
- St. Tropez– This is hands down the best sunless tanner I’ve tried. It applies easily and evenly and gives me that dewey glowing look that I can build on if I wanted to. It does come out of the bottle a dark brown but I like that so I can see where I’ve applied. I usually apply at night after dry brushing and then rinse it off in the morning. Don’t forget the mitt though!!! Click here for the mitt I use.
- IT Cosmetics CC – Hello SPF 50!! I love this product and the coverage it gives!
- BECCA under eye brightener – I’ve used this product for just a couple months now and I’m in LOVE. It really neutralizes any dark circles under the eye and gives a beautiful glow.
- IT Cosmetics concealer– I love this concealer because it’s waterproof and my go to especially in the warmer months.
- tarte Amazonian Clay Blush– I love how this tarte blush applies and it lasts all day long. I have this in the color Paaarty, and it’s the perfect pinky shade
- Illuminate Pallette– Who doesn’t want a dewey glowing look?! This gives you the perfect highlight for a reasonable price.
- Quench Lip Rescue– So I don’t have this YET but it’s in my cart just waiting for me to hit order. The name sounds like just what my lips need and I love that the color gives you a barely there look.
- 3D BROWtones– So I’m a huge fan of the GimmeBrow which was recently recalled but this gives the same look. Just swipe it on and go for a fuller looking brow.
- IT Superhero– Ya’ll this is the BEST mascara hands down! It lifts, elongates, and separates. I get asked if my lashes are false overtime I wear it out. Seriously, it’s that good!!!