So February comes and all the stores roll out all their cute Spring/warm weather clothing. I don’t know about ya’ll but for me it makes me itch for all the delicate patterns and flouncy materials. This Weekly Wants is dedicated to transition some Spring pieces in early while still being weather appropriate.
I seriously am itching for warmer weather that I’ve ordered everything on this list and am (trying) to use self control and waiting on so many other cute options that I can’t wait to share. As soon as the rest of the items come in I’ll be sure to do a Try-On on my Insta-stories so you can see each piece on.
- Slip-On Sneaks– I had actually received these in one of my trunks 4 months back and could not stop thinking about them! I finally caved and grabbed them at Nordstrom and boy am I happy I did. As a mom I need easy and comfortable when it comes to every day shoes and these are just that! I got my regular 7 and they fit true to size.
- Girlfriend Denim– These jeans won’t actually get here until Tuesday BUT I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about them. I haven’t shopped or walked into an abercrombie in about 10 years but I’m starting to think that’s about to change.
- Blush Cardi– I’m a serious sucker for blush and all things Target. I mean who can walk into Target and only get what’s on the list?! They had these hanging and tempting me as I was making my way to check out. For $25 how could I pass? I did get an XS mainly because that was all that was left besides XXL but it fits perfectly.
- Waffle Tee– See, I’m a sucker for blush. This long sleeve tee is perfect to use as a transition piece because you can easily pair it with some high waisted shorts and slip on sneaks for warmer weather as well as a pair of jeans and booties for while the chill is still in the air. It comes in a few other colors and I’m seriously tempted to oder them all.
- Floral Cami– I’m in love with this feminine floral pattern. How perfect will this cami be paired with the Target blush sweater, the girlfriend denim and of course some slip on sneaks?! I’m feeling extra thankful that I live in Texas and can wear this cami from March-October.
- High-Rise Denim– Madewell is a new favorite of mine. I used to spend a ridiculous amount of money on denim and am so thankful that I found Madewell because their quality and price point just can’t be beat. These are actually a new cut for them being the Curvy and I’m so excited to compare them to the regular high-rise. I ordered a 26 short and hope they fit. They are back ordered and ship next week even though I ordered them about 2 weeks ago. The color and distressing of this pair in particular have me excited for warmer weather.