How is it February already?! January flew by and Valentines is officially under two weeks away. I’ve gathered a handful of goodies to wear this coming holiday no matter the dress code.
This was so hard to narrow down to just five! There were so many options but I knew I wanted to keep this weeks “wants” list short and sweet, just like his holiday.
- Velvet Cami– How sweet is this camisole? I think it’s the perfect shade of pink and has the cutest cutout details. Paired with a great denim and heels for a date night out.
- Oui Non Tee– This casual tee is calling my name. Odds are not in my favor of a date night out this Valentine’s day BUT that doesn’t mean I don’t want to show my spirit. The hubs and I plan on celebrating in and pairing this tee with jeans, or more realistically joggers, would be perfect!
- Rushed Body-Con Dress– This is one of my favorite dresses. I have this in black and it’s one of the most flattering pieces I own. One of my favorite things about this dress is how versatile it can be. Wear it with flats and a denim jacket for a casual night out or dress it up depending on the nights plans.
- V-Neck Knit Dress– If I was going out this year, this Michael Stars dress would be what I wear! The red is gorgeous and this dress would KILL with some over the knee boots.
- Velvet Ruffle Mini Dress– This dress is on major sale right now. I think there’s something so feminine and romantic about velvet. This dress is perfect for the holiday.
Happy Valentine’s Day!