I’m so excited for this weeks, Weekly Wants! I’m focusing on skincare products, all of which I happen to own, and I swear by each of them for different reasons.
- NūFACE Prep-N-Glow– I’ve talked about these before because I’ve received them (multiple time) in my Birchbox. I love these because they’re dual sided and really clean and exfoliate your face while still being gentle. These are great to travel with or even throw in your gym bag.
- LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask– This stuff is AMAZING!!! I’ve been using it for a few months now and I’m not even half way through. It smells delicious and hydrates my lips like nothing I’ve tried before. It’s protected my lips against the the harsh winter air and I’ve been applying it to my daughters lips as well at the first sign of chapped lips.
- Clarins Double Serum Age Control Concentrate– I swear by this stuff!!! It’s made the biggest difference in my overall appearance and really hydrates any dry spots that I usually have trouble with. I apply it day and night and keep the dial on the small size. I’ve had the same bottle for 3 months now and am just about half way through so even though it’s on the pricer side you do get a good bang for your buck.
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup– This stuff smells heavenly and really helps quench my skin this winter. It’s also great at removing any tricky makeup, I’m looking at you mascara, and makes your skin feel baby soft! Who doesn’t want that?!
- Makeup Eraser Remover Cloth– Well the name sure does give it away but it truly does what it says. I apply my cleanser and then use this to rub/wipe away makeup. It’s a miracle worker!!