YAY my first reoccurring post! I don’t know about you but I’m always scrolling my favorite stores websites and adding items I think are cute or interesting to the cart. I figured why not start sharing some of these with you all. Each week I’ll be posting my top favorites that range in styles and price points. I also just want to start this off by saying these are WANTS not needs. I never want anyone to feel like they need any of these items. This post is purely fun and if I bring something to your attention that you like it’s just a bonus.
OK, so my top 10 this week are from 3 stores, one of which I haven’t shopped since high school but I’ve been hearing nothing but the best of lately so I’m dying to try it out. I plan on ordering a few of these pieces for a try on session to give ya’ll more details since I don’t own any of these specific items yet.
- Abercrombie Henley– How perfect does this look. Its definitely nursing friendly and looks thin enough to layer yet wear alone in Spring.
- Urban Outfitters Joggers– Um, yes please. These look perfect to lounge around the house but yet stylish enough to run some errands without feeling like a slob. Pair it with a fitted shirt and some cute sneakers and you’re set.
- Steve Madden Platforms– I actually got these in my trunk club this past November. I didn’t keep them and I’ve regretted it ever since. And how perfect are the first 3 items on the list together?!
- Abercrombie Cardi– This comes in so many colors and looks so soft and cozy which just screams my name! I love the fact that it has pockets too, BONUS!
- Abercrombie Lace Cami– Once again, so many color options. How beautiful and feminine does this came look. I think it would be great paired with a cardi in the cooler months and on it’s own with jeans.
- Abercrombie Velvet Cami– All the heart eyes for this one. The Burgundy color looks stunning and perfect for a valentines date night.
- BLANKNYC High Waist Jeans– The distressing on these look spot on. I actually used to own a pair of jeans from this brand that were not high waisted that I LOVED. I definitely want to check these pair out soon.
- Urban Outfitters Platforms– How fun are these?! Perfect for Spring. Can you tell I’m ready for warmer weather????
- Urban Outfitters Midi Dress– ADORABLE! How fun are the stripes detail and the buttons?! Yes please!!
- Bandolier iPhone Crossbody– I think I may cave and grab this! It’s practical and cute, my favorite combo!