The name of the game is EASY! The hubs is leaving to go out of town this coming weekend so I decided to grab a little extra that way all I would need to do is quickly run to the local store and grab fresh produce instead of full fledge meal planning while he’s gone.
The goal is to have easy meals that I know my kiddos will eat. I’m gonna need a detox after this next week and a half, lol.
- Monday- Grilled Chicken with broccoli and homemade mac and cheese
- Tuesday- Home made pizzas, well kinda homemade but the kids love assembling them and the dough at Trader Joe’s is so good!
- Wednesday- Chicken sandwiches and carrot sticks (easy and delicious)
- Thursday- Sausage dinner with jasmine rice and mixed vegetables
- Friday- Chicken pot stickers and fried rice (both in the freezer section and better then actual take-out)
- Saturday- Turkey Tacos with all the fixings
- Sunday- Chicken pesto/alfredo pasta with salad
- Monday- Gyros (all pre-made in the refrigerated section)
- Tuesday- Coconut Cury chicken was a hit and was so easy so it’ll be served on a bed of jasmine rice with a side salad
This weeks featured recipe are the chicken sandwiches, they require zero cooking and taste so yummy.
- ciabatta bread
- grilled chicken breasts
- mixed greens
- mozzarella cheese
All we do is mix in some pesto and mayonnaise spread it on sliced ciabatta bread. Next just layer on some mixed greens, sliced tomato and mozzarella. Add a couple slices of chicken and you’re good to go! Seriously, everyone in my house loves them! Add a glass (or 2) of wine once the kiddos go to sleep and it’s a good night.
Now that dinners are planned all I need now is a maid, a babysitter and a personal shopper. JUST KIDDING! But you better believe when the other half comes home I’m handing him the kids and taking some time to myself.